The Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East conference due to take place in Dubai, 24-25 March, 2020 will be Mizuho's 5th consecutive year of participation and Silver sponsorship. The conference enables Mizuho to profile its broad spectrum of products across a suite of debt and and investment banking solutions.
The conference is following a slightly different structure this year, to previous years and the organisers have combined the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Conference (2 days), Project, ECA and Structured Finance (1 day) and the Oil, Gas & Petrochems Finance & Investment (1 day) conferences into The Middle East Finance and Investment Forum. Networking will take place for all conferences in one conference hall with an expected overall number of attendees to 1500+.
The conference is a one of largest Middle Eastern finance conferences in the region and brings together capital markets and structured finance professionals, with borrowers and investors throughout the Emerging Markets. GFC have established a very credible delegate base that enables for banks to meet multiple clients in a very short time frame.
Ahmed Siddiqi, Head FIG & SWF, Corporate & Investment Banking Coverage - MENA & Central Asia, Mizuho Bank is taking our speaker slot this year. The panel discussion would cover:
Why and how to pivot East: Why GCC credit is popular with Asian investors
- As Asian investors get more comfortable with risk and implement more sophisticated strategies – why is the GCC their ‘go to’ investment?
- From investment grade to high yield: Has the sweet spot amongst Asia’s fixed income and Sukuk investors changed in the past 12-48 months?
- How have MENA issuers taken strides to diversify their investor base and ensure that Asian investors are buying their paper?
- Understanding the market: What journey do GCC issuers need to take Asian investors on to secure their sponsorship?
- How liquid are Asia’s loan markets for GCC credit?
Find out more about the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Conference, Middle East >