Employee Networks are hugely important to us, and across the region we encourage our employees to develop and maintain their networks within Mizuho and outside of the Group. It benefits all of us when we are empowered to not only strengthen existing relationships but create new ones. Our networks are employee led, and we support them as they host events, drive campaigns, inform policy development and support wider culture change.
Here in Mizuho EMEA we have networks for employees who want to:
- Drive greater gender balance in Mizuho, aiming to empower, develop and connect women across EMEA.
- Celebrate colleagues from the LGBT+ community, promoting greater awareness and allowing colleagues to bring their whole selves to work.
- Develop Mizuho as an employer of choice for employees looking to balance work and family life, ensuring Mizuho is a family friendly work place.
- Enhance their careers as young professionals through networking, skills development workshops and experience sharing.
- Acknowledge, support and embrace cultural diversity and different faiths.
- Provide a fun and social environment for all colleagues, building motivation and engagement across Mizuho through exercise and social events.
< Inclusion & Diversity